DUI Defense Proven Results
At Grabel & Associates, our experience and proven results in DUI cases make us the preferred choice in legal guidance and representation. Individuals who have been charged with a drunk driving offense including DUI, DWI, OUI, or OUIL must have a capable and aggressive Michigan drunk driving team on their side in order to avoid serious criminal penalties.
Founder of the firm, A. Scott Grabel, has been providing clients with unsurpassed legal support for more than a decade. Considering our team's more than 100 years of combined legal expertise, we are dedicated to providing clients with the best possible legal counsel. We work to explore all of the options for our clients in order to determine the most effective approach to reach the desired outcome. Should you decide to fight the charge against you, we will devise a strong, aggressive, and effective defense strategy.
Compassionate Michigan Drunk Driving Attorneys Believe in a Personal Approach
We understand how stressful it is to be arrested for or charged with DUI, DWI, OUI, or OUIL; in fact, it is likely one of the most frightening times in your life. We know the fears and concern you face, and are ready to answer any and all questions you may have. We will also guide you through the process so that you know what is ahead at every turn. Unlike many criminal defense law firms in Michigan, we do not focus on building a huge base of clients; our focus is on providing the best possible legal support and guidance for every individual client.
Widely known and highly regarded across the state of Michigan, the team at Grabel & Associates takes pride in our reputation as a team who consistently reach outstanding case results. When it is your freedom, future, and reputation at stake, you must obtain the services of a capable and highly qualified attorney.
Our Michigan drunk driving lawyers realize the effort involved in winning a criminal case. We are dedicated to spending ample time on your drunk driving case, doing whatever it takes to secure positive results. We will inform you of all options available in your particular situation, and explain what various legal actions will ultimately mean in your case.
Recent Not Guilty Verdicts, Dismissals, Charges Not Brought by Prosecuting Attorney through Our Intervention and Aggressive Defense of Our Clients
- OUIL 1st Offense/Drunk Driving - Reduced to Civil Infraction of Careless Driving
- OUIL/Drunk Driving, 2nd Offense with 3 Prior Drunk Driving Convictions - No Jail Time
- OUIL 1st Offense/Drunk Driving - Case Dismissed
- OUIL Offense, Fleeing and Eluding 3rd Degree, Resisting and Obstructing Habitual 3rd - Client Received No Jail Time
- Drunk Driving - Client with CDL License - Case Dismissed at Trial
- Felony Drunk Driving Reduced to 1st Degree Offense - No Jail Time
- Client Charged with Drunk Driving, Charges Reduced to Civil Infraction of Careless Driving
- OUIL/Drunk Driving - Bad Vehicle Stop - Case Dismissed
- OUIL/Drunk Driving - Not Guilty by Jury
- OUIL/Drunk Driving Causing Death - OUIL/Driving Causing Death - Dismissed and Charges Reduced to Failure to Report an Accident
- OUIL Super Drunk (with Prior Drunk Driving Conviction) Reduced to Careless Driving Civil Infraction
- OUIL 2nd Offense - Reduced to Careless Driving Civil Infraction
- Alcohol Interlock Violation - Case Dismissed and Full Privileges Reinstated
- OUIL 2nd Offense - Charges Dropped, Reduced to a Civil Infraction of Careless Driving
- Driving While License Suspended - Charges Dropped, Reduced to a Civil Infraction of Careless Driving
Because every case is different and driven by its individual facts, the outcome of your case may be different than the outcome of the cases listed above. We can make no promise, assurance, or guarantee that the same results listed here will occur in your case if you retain us.
If you or a loved one has been arrested for drunk driving or any related offense, we invite you to put your future and freedom in capable hands. We fight vigorously on behalf of every client we represent, challenging the evidence, investigating the circumstances, conducting interviews and doing whatever else necessary to secure the best possible outcome. Contact our dedicated team of Michigan drunk driving attorneys today at 1-800-783-4448.